—Molecular dynamics (magnets and molecules)
—Chemistry (destroy one thing to create another)
—Biology (cell growth and divisions, not arbitrary classifications)
——Economics (monetary science)
——Traumology (study and resolution of trauma)
A few basic principles:
1. light is a fluid (shadows are illuminated by eddies of light)
2. gravity is a vacuum (Eg. ferrous iron)
3. magnetism is gravity
4. you can split apart molecules and remove electrons using electromagnetic waves
5. consciousness is a fluid
6. zero is not a number (mathematics is a symbolic representation of reality and not reality itself. IE. largely mental masturbation)
7. E=mc2 shows a valid relationship, but the equation is not correct. The speed of light is not constant and he forgot about time.
The science of Thermodynamics is not a set of laws. That set of laws will be known as “general tendencies of fluids”. Thermodynamics is a new science studying the interaction of fluids (moving particles). Molecular dynamics is a sub-science which replaces “nano-technology”. Chaos theory? Forget about it. That’s a silly way to model stuff in a computer. Represent light as a fluid and you’ll get some more accurate weather prediction.
See below for my patent on “Trapping discrete particles in fluids”.